Practice Area: The Cutler Law Firm is exclusively focused on serving the veterinary profession.
Bar Memberships: California
Law School: University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., with Honors
College: Bates College, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- While working with The Cutler Law firm, Travis has served as the lead counsel on dozens of veterinary practice transactions and advised clients on a wide range of matters faced by veterinary practice owners, acquirers and sellers.
- He particularly enjoys the challenge and rewards of working with veterinarians starting practices and entering into partnering arrangements.
- Prior to joining The Cutler Law Firm, Travis was an associate in the real estate group of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, focusing on the acquisition, disposition and financing across a range of asset classes; while there the group was voted Real Estate Group of the Year by Law360.
- Travis began his legal career at Cox, Castle & Nicholson.
- Prior to law school, Travis worked in business consulting and analysis roles, including in the office of the CEO of a Fortune 500, diversified media company advising on a range of strategy, finance and operational projects across the Company’s twenty three subsidiary businesses. Travis began his career as a consultant in the strategy group of the global consulting firm Accenture.
Personal: Outside of work, Travis enjoys exploring Southern California with his wife and their three dogs.